Barbara Katz - Customer Care Review

5.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Barbara Katz made all the arrangements for a 3 week trip to Italy, with Eurail tickets, and private tours for 4 cities as well. All hotels included free breakfasts, which online pricing did NOT include.

The rooms were also more upgraded than we expected, with Prosecco and appetizers to welcome us! She personally knew all the Licensed Tour Guides she arranged for in each city who were college-educated, punctual, knowledgeable, and accomodating. In addition, after she booked everything, we had a family situation to cause a change in our departure date....so everything had to be changed, which caused her 2x the work, and she did that with good humor.

Everything went off beautifully, just as she planned. Can't say enough good things about her.

Product or Service Mentioned: Barbara Katz Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Barbara Katz in Boston, Massachusetts - Rebuttle to review

this person is not telling the truth. I have never ever asked for a service fee if I did not do the booking.

AND many hotels have non refundable non changeable hotel rates online that are very restrictive, which I try not too book, because they often are not covered by insurance. Rates that I book are inclusive of tax and breakfast, and many people read rates online and don't realize that they are not the same. Furthermore, I have been to Italy over 60 times, and know it quite well. To say that I don't know what I am talking about is far from true.

Perhaps we were just not a good "fit". Although I try, I cannot please everyone.

But to say that I am not an expert is simply not true. My Italian drivers and guides regard me as very knowledgeable and I have many happy customers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Barbara Katz WORST TRAVEL AGENT

NEVER use this agent. She booked travel to Italy for me and it was terrible.

She overcharged me for tours that was not what she advertised. She says she is an "ITALY EXPERT" but she has no idea what she was talking about! We ended up canceling the whole trip and using a local company for half the price. AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS.

The hotel part was even worst.

Once I booked the hotels with her I found much better rates online.

When I went to cancel she wanted to charge me extra for the "trouble" that she went through. This lady has no idea what she is doing.

Comments

jnbiooqr

just before I looked at the check of $5666, I have faith ...that...my friends brother could actualy receiving money part-time at there labtop.. there uncle started doing this 4 only about twenty one months and by now paid the depts on there mini mansion and bourt a great Jaguar E-type. I went here, ======bit90.com=====